Prague Beer and Breweries Tour
- Visit local microbreweries and some of Prague's best traditional bohemian pubs.
- Learn about the history of beer, beer making lessons and enjoy free local beers!
- Receive your very own copy of the Beer Guide, a Beer Map and a unique Beer Diploma.
- Expert Guided Tours.
Led by your expert guide, you and your small group will visit local microbreweries and traditional pubs, taste unique homebrewed beers, and learn about the history and production of Czech beer.
See how beer is made and receive a copy of the Beer Guide, a Prague beer map and of course, the all important Czech Beer Diploma.
The tour also includes free beers in the first three breweries and pubs!
Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
- Tour includes English speaking guide
- Free beers in the first 3 breweries and pubs
- Czech Beer Guide
- Prague Beer Map
- personalised Czech Beer Diploma
- Pick-up from your hotel is not included
Meeting point will be at the Prague Special Tours ticket office. The office is located inside the Art Passage at the west side of the Old Town Square. Once there go to passage on the left-hand side and look for signs to the Prague Special Tours ticket office. Address: Male Namesti 459/11, Praha 1, 110 00.
Product ID: 43389