Take a guided walk in the company of a historian to see the major examples of Art Nouveau and Cubist architecture in Prague. The landmarks act as a backdrop to Prague's political and social history as you marvel at sites such as the Grand Hotel Europa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Learn about the features of Art Nouveau aesthetics in Prague
- Hear about the pre-war social elite who frequented the city’s Art Nouveau cafés and restaurants
- Visit the beautiful Lucerna bar and the elegant Grand Hotel Europa
- 3-hour guided walking tour
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The House of the Black Madonna/Grand Café Orient, downstairs at the front doors, on the square Ovocný 19, Prague 1 http://www.grandcafeorient.cz/index.php?id=kontakt&lang=enOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors.