Go to Water World at Aquapalace Prague and experience the thrills of 3 themed palaces. Discover treasures, adventures and a place to relax. Play on toboggans and slides or relax in whirlpools and a meandering river. Enjoy a day of fun for all the family!
What to Expect
Experience the adrenaline thrills of Water World at Aquapalace Prague and discover the amazing Palace of Treasures, Palace of Adventures and Palace of Relaxation.
The names hint at the adventures that await you. However, if you prefer blue sky above your head, there is also an attractive outdoor zone. Discover toboggans and slides, artificial waves and whirlpools, relaxation terraces and a 450-meter river that meanders throughout Water World.
The many attractions and temptations offer fun for everyone, from small swimmers to teenagers, parents and grandparents.
- Admission to Water World at Aquapalace Prague
- Water attractions
What's Not Included
- Admission to Sauna World
- Towels, bathrobes and swimsuits (can be rented)
Aquapalace Prague, Pražská 138, 25101 Čestlice.
Know Before You Go
• Transportation is free for Aquapalace Prague guests
• To get to Aquapalace Prague, use the regular Aquabus shuttle between Opatov metro station (C Line) and Aquapalace Prague. After you climb the stairs from the platforms to the hall of Opatov metro station, go straight to the end of the roofed zone (passing the Ječmínek bakery on the left). At the very end, there are escalators on the right that will take you to the Aquabus stop. You must present a voucher for Aquapalace Prague on the shuttle
• Prams cannot be transported on the Aquabus. If you have a pram, take the public transport line, which runs every day from Opatov station
• Children under 100 centimeters tall enter for free. Children under 150 centimeters tall pay the child rate
• Water World at Aquapalace Prague closes at 22:00