Prague: Alternative Bar Tour of Letná
From $61 per personBook now
- Discover Prague through the beer goggles of a local
- Go to some of the alternative bars of the trendy Letná neighborhood
- Avoid the cliché tourist traps
- Hear fascinating stories of Czech history
If you are a fan of alternative art, underground scenes, cultural oddities, and handcrafted beer, then this is the tour for you. This unconventional tour will lead you through unforgettable places in Prague, ranging from a steampunk club to a backroom nicknamed “Narnia.”
It’s like spending an evening with a friend, and you will come away with a basic knowledge of life in the Czech Republic. Hear fascinating stories from Czech history that illustrate the struggle through Communism and revolution into the modern day.
The tour is recommended for anyone who wants to avoid the cliché tourist traps and experience the magical delights the city has to offer for locals. At the end, your guide will answer any questions you may have, and advise you regarding the public transport system, or how to get the cheapest taxi to get home safely.
- Public transport ticket
- 5 beers
- A shot of a local spirit
- Pickled Hermelin cheese
- An alternative map of Prague
- A souvenir magnet or bottle opener, designed by a local, alternative artist
- Free taxi home for the ladies"
Meet at the main entrance of the Palladium shopping center (in front of the Foot locker sportswear shop) on Námestí Republiky, Prague 1. Your guide will be wearing a company T-shirt, and holding a sign that reads “BABT.” The tour begins at 20:00 every evening, regardless of the weather
Product ID: 60164