Enjoy an easy and pleasant bike ride along the Vltava River in Prague to the Troja Chateau. Take in views of the city’s historic landmarks and monuments along the way. Stop at a beer garden to finish your tour with a cold Czech beer.
What to Expect
On this 3-hour cycling tour you’ll ride along a new bike path from the center of Prague to Troja Chateau, the first Baroque summer palace in Prague.
The stunning Chateau was built in the 17th century for the Counts of Sternberg, and is located near the Prague Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Along the way, your tour guide will tell you about the unique history of this area and show you its natural beauty.
In addition, you’ll visit the biggest of Prague's parks, Stromovka and Letna, and make a stop to enjoy a cold Czech beer at the end of the ride.
This is definitely a tour that’s off Prague's typical tourist route.
- Guided tour with an English-speaking guide
- Quality bicycle and insurance
- Bottle of water on the bike
- Helmet, basket, and bungee cords
- Free city map and bag storage
- Rain poncho
- Tours in languages other than English offered on request
Praha Bike office, Dlouha 24, Prague 1 (near Old Town Square)
Know Before You Go
• You must be able to ride a bike, as no training is provided except on how to control an e-bike
• Adult pricing applies to all participants
• Tours are conducted in English
• Tours in other languages are offered on request
• This tour is suitable for beginners and advanced riders, for young and old,
and even for people who haven't been on a bicycle in years
• Minimum group size is 3 (smaller groups may be merged)
• A minimum of 48 hours’ advance reservation is required if your group has more than 15 people
• Tours are available year around on request