This exciting bike tour takes you up to Prague Castle, Royal Gardens & through the gorgeous Letna and Kampa parks with their magnificent panoramic views. Then you continue to the greatest highlights of Prague in the New Town & Wenceslas Square.
What to Expect
The Panoramic and Prague Castle Bike Tour takes you along Prague's Vltava River and through beautiful Letna Park. From here you will overlook the city and perhaps take advantage of the excellent photo opportunities. The park also serves as a backdrop to a broad historical overview of this magical city, which your guide will explain to you further and answer any questions you may have.
You will then stop at the Royal Gardens and continue around the corner to Prague Castle: the World's Largest Castle Complex according to The Guinness Book of World Records. The tour continues on to Petrin Park, which provides even more panoramic views of the city.
Afterwards, you will ride through the New Town, Wenceslas Square and back to the bike shop where you began, near Old Town Square.
In just a few hours, you will get to know Prague in a way that is not possible without a bicycle!
- Guided Tour with friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Quality City/Mountain bicycle rent and insurance
- Headset audio support - to listen your tour guide instructions & stories during the tour
- Helmets, baskets & bungee cords
- Free City map & storage of your bags
What's Not Included
- Lunch break
- Food & beverages
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Participant weight limitation: over 45kg (100lbs) and under 120Kg (270lbs)
• We provide tours in English. Tours in other languages are offered upon request
• Tours is 2.5 hours long and does not include lunch break, only stops for drinks and toilet breaks
• Guest must be able to ride a bike, no training is provided except how to control e-bike