Prague 2-Hour Vltava River Sightseeing Cruise
- See the iconic sights of Prague from the Vltava River
- Relax on the open deck and enjoy the cruise
- Pass through the historic Smichov water lock
You’ll see the Charles Bridge and have panoramic views of the Prague Castle area, Vyšehrad Rock Castle and many more landmarks and monuments. The boat will take you through the Smichov water lock, one of 4 lock chambers in the city.
This is the perfect activity for families with children. There is also a bar on board where you can purchase snacks and the world-famous Czech beer.
- 2-hour boat trip on the Vltava River
- Online audio commentary and online map available in 6 languages (Czech, English, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Russian), in addition to a paper map available in 16 languages
- Wi-Fi on board
- Information booklet
- Pickup or drop off at your accommodation
- Tour guide
Prepare for the activity
Prague Boats, pier 5, under the Cechuv Bridge. Please arrive 30 minutes prior departure to redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. The gate closes 5 minutes before the boat's departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Most of the boats operating on this route are wheelchair accessible. Please contact the local partner to confirm for your chosen date and time.