Prague Castle Complex 2-Hour Guided Tour
From $17 per personBook now
- Journey through the history of the Czech Republic at Prague Castle
- Ride the picturesque tram from Lesser Town
- Visit the Royal Gardens
- See the grand façades of St. Vitus Cathedral and St. George's Basilica
- Marvel at the Charles Bridge over the River Vltava
- Get panoramic views of the city of Prague
Meet your guide near the Charles Bridge, and take the tram up the hill to the Castle District. The picturesque route captures the historical atmosphere of Lesser Town, and reveals a ”small town inside Prague” at the top of the hill. See the main monuments, such as St. Vitus Cathedral, the Royal Gardens, St. George’s Basilica, and the Old Royal Palace. Learn the history of the age-old symbol of the Czech state at the largest coherent castle complex in the world.
Dominating Prague for 11 centuries, Prague Castle has maintained its grandeur throughout a turbulent history. Explore the former seat of the Czech rulers and current seat of the President of the Czech Republic, and get panoramic city views along the way.
- 2-hour guided tour of the Prague Castle complex
- Tram ticket
Meet your guide by the statue of King Charles IV near the Charles Bridge. It is the only statue on the small square of Krizovnicke namesti (in front of the Old Town Bridge Tower), Křižovnické náměstí 191/3, Prague 1. The nearest tram stops are "Karlovy Lázně" or "Staroměstská." Alternatively, take the subway (Green Line - A) to "Staroměstská."
Product ID: 63984