Discover the 14th century Karlestejn Castle, one of the most impressive and most visited Gothic castles in the Czech Republic. Just a short drive from Prague, learn how Karlestejn Castle was founded by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The castle is located on a hill about a 2 kilometer walk from the parking lot
- Children under 11 years old are entitled to a child ticket
- Students under 26 years old are entitled to a student ticket with an ISIC card