Run the streets and parks of Prague with an easy-going and experienced local guide on a private 1-hour jogging tour around the major landmarks. Learn about Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Old Town, and the Charles Bridge, while on the run!
What to Expect
For those short of time but who still want to see Prague in a flash, this express 1-hour sight jogging tour is just the ticket.
If you are missing your daily run, and sick of the hotel treadmill, this tour will get you your workout and explore some of Prague’s best sights in one go. Jog the labyrinthine lanes of the Lesser Town and the ancient streets of the Old Town. Cross over the Charles Bridge, and much more.
However, it’s not just about major monuments and breathtaking sights. Your personal guide will also show you tiny lanes and let you peek into hidden courtyards, as well as St. Vitus Cathedral.
Boasting extensive traffic-restricted areas and lots of the green, Prague is extremely runner friendly. All you need do is pack your running shoes, and your guide will take care of the rest.
- Private runner guide
- Laminated map of the route
- Discounts at a local running store
Know Before You Go
• This tour is Ideal for busy runners short of time, but still wishing to see everything in a flash
• Tailored, eco-friendly, and professional
• Ideal for hobby or performance runners on vacation or business trips