Discover the beautiful sights of Prague, including the Castle and the Jewish Quarter, with a ticket on the hop-on hop-off bus tour. Explore the city at your own pace on a open-top bus complete with tour guide and pre-recorded multilingual commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 48 minutes - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Czech, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Vietnamese, Slovenian, Croatian
Select participants and date
Please exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at the meeting point. Get information on locations and times at the City Sightseeing Kiosk located at Namesti Republiky 1037/3 110 00 Nove Mesto, Czechia. Then hop on and off the tour at any of the allocated stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Blue Route (single decker panoramic bus)- first departure from Stop 9 at 9:37am/ from Stop 1 at 9:47am. Last departure from Stop 9 at 4:07pm/ from Stop 1 at 4:17pm. Buses run every 30 minutes. Tour duration- 90 minutes
- Red Route (double-decker bus)- first departure from Stop 1 Main Train Station at 10:35am, last departure from Stop 1 at 4:35pm. Buses run every 60 minutes. Tour duration- 60 minutes
- Please note, only the Red Route buses are wheelchair accessible
- River Cruise (if appropriate ticket is selected) between 1st April and 30th September: First departure at 10am, last departure at 8pm from Pier 3, Vltava River (Stop 8 Blue Line). Operates every 60 minutes. Duration - 55 minutes
- River Cruise (if appropriate ticket is selected) between 1st October and 31st March: First departure at 12pm, last departure at 6pm from Pier 3, Vltava River (Stop 8 Blue Line). Operates every 60 minutes. Duration - 55 minutes