Take a 2-hour bike ride through the side streets of the amazing city of Prague and enjoy all the beauty and diversity this historic European gem has to offer. You’ll see many famous landmarks and have a thirst-quenching break by the Vltava River!
What to Expect
For your tour through the streets of historic Prague you’ll have the choice of one of our mountain or cruiser bikes. You will also be provided with a bell, a safety helmet, a bike lock and a map of the city.
During this 2-hour ride, take the opportunity to see some of the exceptional architecture of this European capital and many of its famous landmarks. You’ll make your way along some of the many winding streets for which the city is noted.
You may need a rest and some relaxation along the way, so you'll be able to take advantage of a 30-minute break at a riverside pub by the Vltava River where you can enjoy a free beer or soft drink.
The ride continues at a comfortable pace - even for those who haven’t ridden a bike for some time - and your friendly, fun guides will do their best to inspire you to have a great time on this special tour.
- Bike rental and insurance
- Safety helmets, baskets, and bungee cords
- Free city map
- Rain poncho
- Free water bottle on the bike
- English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Drop-off at your hotel
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What to Remember
You will be asked to review safety procedures and sign a waiver prior to tour departure.
Additional information for E-bike tours:
- Not recommended for children aged 14 and under, or for pregnant guests
- Participant weight limitation: over 45kg (100lbs) and under 120Kg (270lbs)
- Guests must be able to ride a bike, no training is provided except how to control the e-bike
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Groups are limited to 10 participants per group
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided or an alternative will be offered