The town of Terezín became the site of the largest Czech concentration camp of World War II. Today, this town is a monument to the tragic fate of tens of thousands of Jews there. See the site of the Jewish ghetto, and the town school, now a museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rooftop parking of Main Train Station, next to the company Sixt car rental, Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Nové Město, CzechiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Only commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian is available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually.