Terezín Monument Half-Day Tour from Prague
Pickup includedYour hotel
- Visit the 18th-century fortress turned into the largest Czech concentration camp
- See the Ghetto Museum and the former school in Terezin
- Learn about the wartime history of Europe
Terezin (guided tour)
Terezín Memorial - Ghetto Museum (guided tour)
Terezín was originally built in the 18th century as a strategic fortress for protection against the Prussian armies. During World War II the Nazis established a police prison in the small fortress, and the town itself was turned into a Jewish ghetto.
When you arrive at the fortress, the guide will take you on a journey through the wartime history of Europe. You’ll also learn what life in the largest Czech concentration camp was like.
Visit the small fortress of Terezin as well as the Ghetto Museum, which was originally built as school.
The history of Terezín is important and during your visit you’ll come to understand more about World Word II and its impact on Europe. At the end of the tour you’ll be transferred back to your Prague accommodation or the city center.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation in a modern air-conditioned bus with WiFi
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- USB charger