Half-Day Tour to Kutná Hora and Ossuary from Prague
Pickup optionalYour hotel
- Travel to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kutná Hora from Prague
- Visit the late Gothic St. Barbara's Church
- See a chapel decorated with human bones at the Ossuary of the Cemetery Church of All Saints
- Take a guided walk around the historic town of Kutná Hora
Sedlec Ossuary (guided tour)
Kutná Hora (guided tour)
Take a guided walk of the historic town center. Then travel to the Ossuary beneath the Roman Catholic Cemetery Church of All Saints. Built in the 14th century, the 2-storey building is the site of an underground chapel decorated with more than 40,000 human bones.
Return to Prague and benefit from drop off at your hotel or in the city center.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- USB charger
Prepare for the activity
Hotel pickup is not included in the this option. Please meet at the Rooftop parking of Main Train Station, next to the company Sixt car rental, Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Nové Město, CzechiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Only commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian is available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually.