Explore the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kutná Hora on a tour from Prague. See the late Gothic St. Barbara's Church and stroll around the town center. Then visit the chapel of human bones at the Roman Catholic Cemetery Church of All Saints.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Meet your driver at your hotel. The exact pickup time will be sent to you after booking.
Select participants and date
Meet at the rooftop parking of Prague Main Station, next to the Sixt car rental company. The exact directions will be sent to you by the local partner after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Only commentary in English is guaranteed. Even if you book German, French, Italian, and Spanish, your tour language may be conducted in English. Commentary is given bilingually if not entirely in English