Indoor Skydiving Wind Tunnel Adventure in PragueProduct ID: 30826
From US$98.05 per personBook now
- Learn to skydive at an indoor arena in Prague
- Experience the thrill of a freefall on a 4-minute flight
- Defy gravity with skill and grace
- Take home a DVD recording of your adrenaline adventure as a souvenir reminder
It is the perfect adrenaline experience for everyone, even those with no experience of skydiving or flying. If you are a little afraid of jumping out of a plane and want to see what a free fall feels like, this is the perfect solution.
The vertical wind tunnel of Skydive Arena is modified for beginner flyers. Stable streams of air at a speed of around 200 km/h correspond to a real free fall jump from an airplane.
After a short briefing you will learn to control your body in a wind stream, and use the 3D possibilities of movement, always under the supervision of experienced instructors. Everyone gets complete equipment, including flight suit, helmet, goggles, and gloves.
The tunnel of Skydive Arena is equipped with a recording system, which allows you to obtain a recording of your flight as a memory of this unique experience. And Skydive Arena is not influenced by the weather, so you can fly anytime during the year!
- 4 minutes flight in the wind tunnel
- Full briefing of how to control your body during flight
- Experienced instructors helping you with your movement during the flight
- Complete equipment
- Free transport
- Meals and drinks
- DVD recording
Meet at Dlouhá 6, Prague 1. You will see the Sky Service flags flying at the entrance of the building. Follow them to the courtyard and, at the end, go up the stairs. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 30826