Winding streets, romantic corners, and an impressive castle above a meandering river are a few of the charms of Česky Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in southern Bohemia. Explore the town's historic center and visit its castle on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, German, English
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Prague
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- The time of departure and return are approximate and depend on traffic. Delays can occur and will not result in a refund
- The agreed time and place of departure must be strictly followed. Missing the bus departure is not a valid reason for a refund
- The time of departure is not the same as the time of hotel pick-up
- Participants staying close to the departure point (Václavské náměstí) will be met at their hotel by a tour representative, and led to the departure point on foot
- The supplier reserves the right to alter the price or program due to unexpected changes of opening hours of the sites, traffic limitations, cultural events, or unexpected natural calamities