From Prague: Full-Day Cesky Krumlov Tour by Coach
- Visit the picturesque UNESCO town located in wonderful southern Bohemia
- Learn about the powerful Rozmberk and Schwarzenberg families from your expert guide
- See the 18th century castle theatre in the castle gardens
- Enjoy a comfortable drive from Prague in an air-conditioned coach
Český Krumlov Castle is the second largest in the country after Prague Castle. It was also the seat of the powerful Rozmberk and Schwarzenberg families and now houses rich historical collections.
In the castle gardens, you cannot miss the unique 18th century castle theatre. You will also have time to take a break in one of the many stylish and cosy pubs. During the winter season, lunch instead of the castle entrance fee will be included.
- Castle entrance fee in summer
- Lunch in winter
- Lunch in summer
- Castle entrance fee in winter
Prepare for the activity
Central Prague: The local tour operator departure bus stop A // ticket booth/ kiosk is located in Prague District 1 – Old Town (Stare Město), No. 1 Parizska Street, on the corner of Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is Staromestska (line A), a 3 minute walk down Kaprova Street in the direction of the Old Town Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card