Visit the fairy-tale town of Cesky Krumlov in South Bohemia, explore its narrow medieval streets and tour its famous castle. Admire examples of the town’s architectural development from the 14th through the 19th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German
Select participants and date
Departure point: Na Příkopě 23.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- To qualify for student pricing you must have a valid ISIC card
- The tour can be bilingual
- Only the tower and the museum are open on Mondays