Discover the beauty and history of the Czech countryside in southern Bohemia on a full-day trip to the picturesque towns of Cesky Krumlov and Ceske Budejovice. Visit Cesky Krumlov Castle and the famous Black Tower of Ceske Budejovice. Lunch is included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- · The children's price is valid for children 10 years old and under. The student price is valid for students 26 years old and under with an ISIC Card.
- · In winter season the interiors of the chateau of Cesky Krumlov are closed
- · Shared tour is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection
- · Please cover your nose and mouth (facemask or scarf) and have gloves with you (they can be needed in some cases)