Enjoy a 3-hour cruise down the Vltava River and see Prague’s main monuments floodlit for the evening. Cruise from Čechův Bridge to Vyšehrad enjoying an a la carte dinner and live piano music. Sail past romantic sites, such as the Charles Bridge and more.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a luxury river liner and cruise through the center of Prague at night, with romantic, panoramic views of the city’s main sights as you sail.
Boats depart from Čechův Bridge, an early 20th-century arched bridge that connects the Old Town and the district of Holešovice (the main part of Prague 7), and sail to the historical fort of Vyšehrad and back.
Once on board, take your pre-booked seat in the main salon, or in the boat’s bow with panoramic views. Live piano music will gently serenade you as you are served an a la carte menu with your choice of options.
En route, pass romantic sites, such as Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, and Emauzy Monastery, all beautifully lit up at night.
Pick from a menu selection that typically includes ham with cranberry dip, goose foie gras served in red wine with apples, smoked trout with mixed vegetable salad, duck confit with Carlsbad dumplings and red cabbage, poached halibut in olive oil and potato puree, or a club steak with creamed potatoes and pepper sauce.
Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet, or chocolate mousse add a sweet touch to dessert. Or you can feast on a selection of French and Czech cheeses. Beer, mineral water, coffee and tea, and a bottle of wine for 2 round it all up nicely.
Vegetarians are well catered for with a menu that features mushroom risotto in white wine,
boiled asparagus with choron sauce (a kind of béarnaise sauce), or grilled vegetables with creamed potatoes (please reserve in advance).
- A la carte dinner - starter, main course, and dessert, with a choice of 3 options (vegetarian menu - please advise with your reservation)
- Drinks - aperitif, wine, mineral water, coffee, and tea
- Live piano music
- A bottle of wine for 2 people
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Please exchange your voucher for a ticket every day from 09:00 to 17:00 at the Gray Line stand at Narodni Street 38, Prague 1.
What to Remember
• Please note that to book places on the boat, your must make an advanced reservation and pay in advance
• The boat is air-conditioned and heated and has a no smoking policy
• No reduction for children, but children up to 3 years of age travel free of charge