This food tour will provide you with a culinary experience you won’t soon forget. Explore the city’s neighborhoods, taste real local foods, and meet local residents. This 4-hour guided walk features 16 authentic food tastings at popular venues.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy 7 authentic food tastings at locally loved food stops
- Get insights into Prague’s culture and history from your guide
- Discover landmarks that aren’t in the guidebooks as you experience authentic local life
- Local English-speaking guide
- 16 samples at 6 different tasting locations
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pernickuv sen / Gingerbred man’s dream, Hastalska 21Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Your tour will take place in a small, intimate group of no more than 12 travelers.