Prague By Night: 4-Hour Dinner Cruise and Minibus TourProduct ID: 38651
From $57 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Prague on request
- Cruise down the Vltava River and enjoy floodlit views of Prague's main sights
- Take a brief minibus tour of Prague's historic districts
- Enjoy a full buffet of hot and cold treats as you sail past city sights
- Learn the Jewish history of Prague
- See Prague Castle illuminated against the night sky
- Feel the breeze in your hair from the open-air deck as you pass the Charles Bridge
You will start with a 45-minute minibus tour of the Old Town, Jewish Quarter, and New Town, passing noted sites such as the Spanish Synagogue and Old-New Synagogue. Learn about the Jewish heritage of Prague in the former Jewish Ghetto, and continue to Republic Square to see a beautiful example of Art Nouveau architecture at Municipal House.
See the original Old Town fortifications and Gothic Powder Tower, before a quick tour of the New Town, including Wenceslas Square, the State Opera, former Czechoslovak Parliament, and National Museum. Cross the Nusle Bridge for breathtaking views over several quarters of Prague.
Then, board a luxury boat on the Vltava River, where a welcome drink awaits before you set sail on a 3-hour-cruise. Sit back and enjoy views of Prague Castle against the night sky. Cruise past Strahov Monastery, St. Nicholas Church, and Petrin Tower, and go beyond the city center limits to Vysehrad Castle and the Dancing House.
All the while, you will be feasting on a buffet spread of hot and cold food, served in air-conditioned comfort. If you prefer to feel the breeze in your hair as you cruise past the Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum, or National Theatre, there is even an exterior viewing deck.
- Welcome drink
- A delicious and extensive hot and cold buffet dinner
- Live music
- English-speaking guide
- Free pick-up and drop off
- Drinks on board
Meet by the Astronomical Clock (Orloj) on Old Town Square (Staromestské namesti). Your guide will be standing beside the clock holding up a green umbrella (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 38651