Spend the day exploring the Czech Republic's best-preserved medieval town, Cesky Krumlov, and its Renaissance-era castle on a private guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Explore the beautifully preserved historic center of Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic with a private guide.
- Wander around Krumlov Castle (when it is open; castle is closed 31st October - 21st March).
- Enjoy lunch and beer at a local pub or restaurant (meal costs are your responsibility).
- Sightsee at your own pace, with flexibility for added attractions!
- Licensed, professional guide
- Transportation from Prague (private 3-seater car or 7-seater van)
- Entrance fees (320 Kč per person)
- Personal souvenirs
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
At the corner of Parizska St. and Dlouha St. at Old Town Square in Prague 1. NOTE: We can pick you up and drop you off anywhere in Prague. Please let us know your address at least 1 day in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off is available at any address in Prague. Please inform the local partner of the pickup address at least 1 day in advance.