A unique outdoor team game that will not only entertain you and make you use your brain, but will also lead you to Prague’s magical secluded places. Set out with your friends or family on the 5 kilometer-long mission you must accomplish within 3 hours.
What to Expect
Experience a new kind of game for those who want to live an adventurous and interesting life, explore new worlds and face challenges which will put to the test their characters, quick thinking and creativity. This game is perfect for anyone with an open mind who wants to enjoy a day full of fun and at the same time get to know something about the capital of the Czech Republic. It is an interesting walking tour through Prague. Length of route is about 5 kilometers.
Set out on a mission that you must accomplish within 3 hours: Mission Cryptovirus – Save the World!
Crazy scientist Asymmetros has programmed a dangerous new kind of virus – Cryptovirus – to destroy the world. In 3 hours, the virus will attack central servers of the world armies and set off nuclear warheads. Given how little time is left, the government authorities asked the public to help with getting the key that will deactivate the virus.
Do you accept this challenge?
- An outdoor game for team of 2-5 persons (duration about 3 hours)
- A map and a bag filled with mysteries, codes and brain-teasers
- Phone support during the game
Václavská 20, Praha 2 - Nové Město
Know Before You Go
• Price per team of 2-5 persons
• Time limit of 3 hours
• Length of route 5 kilometers
• The route is designed for walking
• Wear appropriate clothes, especially good shoes
• We recommend you to bring along some snacks (or you can but it during the game)
• This game is not suitable for little children, as the length of the route may be difficult for them