Experience the awe and dread of what life was like during Prague’s cold war period. Learn about the history of communism in Czechoslovakia, hear stories from this time and visit a real nuclear bunker hidden under the city with the Nuclear Bunker Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point will be at the Prague Special Tours ticket office. The office is located inside the Art Passage at the west side of the Old Town Square. Once there go to passage on the left-hand side and look for signs to the Prague Special Tours ticket office. Address: Male Namesti 459/11, Praha 1, 110 00. For further details, please take a look at the above image 'Starting Point and Ticket Office' in the picture gallery.Open in Google Maps ⟶