Communism and Nuclear Bunker Tour
From $29 per person
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Visit a real nuclear bunker from the 1950´s (50 feet underground), with cold war time expositions, genuine equipment and a gasmask workshop.
- Get a feel for how life used to be in the communism and cold war period in Czechoslovakia.
- Your expert guide will recount tales about the lives of spies, political prisoners, cold war refugees, dissidents and other authentic stories
What to Expect
You will learn about the history of communism, hear cold war stories and about the biggest statue of Stalin ever built and the former headquarters of the former communist secret police.
Afterwards the tour will lead you for a visit to Prague’s largest nuclear bunker. Built in the 1950’s, this bunker was designed to accommodate up to 5000 people.
The tour will conclude with a trip to the nuclear bunker museum which will include cold war expositions and a special gasmask workshop.
- English speaking guide
- Transport fees to and from the bunker
- Entrance to the nuclear bunker museum and expositions.
What's Not Included
- Pick-up from your hotel is not included
Meeting point will be at the Prague Special Tours ticket office. The office is located inside the Art Passage at the west side of the Old Town Square. Once there go to passage on the left-hand side and look for signs to the Prague Special Tours ticket office. Address: Male Namesti 459/11, Praha 1, 110 00. For further details, please take a look at the above image 'Starting Point and Ticket Office' in the picture gallery.
Product ID: 15368