Discover the beauty and history of the Czech countryside in southern Bohemia on a day trip to Cesky Krumlov and Ceske Budejovice from Prague. Visit Cesky Krumlov Castle and have lunch in a restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Revoluční 767/25, Old Town, Praha 1, Czechia. Meet in front of the building marked with the Gray Line Czech Republic logo. Here you will meet the staff employee, tour guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The children's price is valid for children 10 years old and under. The student price is valid for students 26 years old and under with an ISIC Card
- In winter (from 1 November to 31 March) the interiors of the chateau of Cesky Krumlov are closed