Stretch your legs on an easy or challenging hike of the Bohemian Switzerland National Park on a 12-hour tour from Prague. Visit Pravcicka Gate and see the biggest sandstone arch in Europe. Alternatively, enjoy amazing views en route to Bastei Bridge.
What to Expect
Escape the hustle and bustle of Prague on a full-day hiking tour of the Bohemian Switzerland National Park, and discover the must-see landmarks. Learn the history of the Czech Republic, and get an introduction to the Czech way of life along the way.
Easily accessible from the city center, the park includes notable attractions such as Europe’s largest sandstone arch, and the 150-year-old Bastei Bridge carved from sandstone in the mountains. Enjoy panoramic views of the Elbe Canyon, or go to the Gorges of Kamenice.
You can choose from several hiking options, each including one of the most amazing natural sites in the area. Active travelers can hike to the Pravcicka Gate monument and see Europe’s largest sandstone arch. For an easier hike, go to the sandstone bridge of Bastei and the Bastei viewpoint.
Take a dinghy ride across the calm waters of the most protected first zone of the national park at the Gorges of Kamenice. Along the way, a local guide will tell you interesting details about the youngest and most scenic national park in Czech Republic. Breathe the fresh air in a lush green forest, and enjoy lunch in cozy, local restaurant. Taste delicious Czech cuisine, and get some extra energy for the rest of the day.
- Pick-up from any address in Prague
- All entrance fees during the tour
- Local (Czech) guide
- Sandwich style snack and a bottle of water
- Lunch in a local restaurant (main course and any drink)
Know Before You Go
• This tour operates in any weather conditions
• You are recommended to bring sports clothes and sport shoes for the tour
• Raincoats are available if needed
• Infant/child-seat is available if needed
• Vegetarian meal options are available