Join a guided walking tour of UNESCO's Old Town Prague, with a hidden 12th-century underground. Receive entry tickets to the Old Town Hall, Astronomical Clock and Old Town Hall Underground.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide inside the tourist information office at Mostecka 4. The meeting point is located in the Mala Strana historical district of Prague. From Old Town, you must cross over Charles Bridge to the Prague Castle side. From the Malostranske namesti tram stop, it’s a 5-minute walk through Mostecka Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour starts on time, please come 10-15 minutes before the tour start
- You will meet two different guides – one from PragueWay Tours, the other is from the Old Town Hall’s official guide services