Alternative Tour of Prague: Beyond The MainstreamProduct ID: 69228
From US$22.88 per personBook now
- Explore a hidden cozy artistry café where the Czech artists meet for a drink
- Learn about communities representing an alternative to consumerist life-style
- Visit a cultural center located in an abandoned cargo train station
- See the legal graffiti zone in Žižkov district and enjoy the view from Parukářka park
- Learn more about LGBT movement, environmental issues, minorities and current Czech society
Let's talk about the unique features of the current Czech society and shine some light on topics commonly overlooked – such as minorities, LGBT, religion or ecology. You'll also learn about communities looking for a way out of the consumerist lifestyle. Far from the tourist traps, discover the hidden heart of the city where the alternative is alive.
- Tickets for the public transport
- 2 free drinks
- Experienced local guide
- Group size 10 people max.
The meeting point is located in the middle of the Wenceslas square – sign “Meeting point” in front of Sephora Shop (Václavské Náměstí 832). Look for a white-green umbrella. Metro station Můstek – lines A or B Tram stop Václavské Náměstí (lines 3, 9, 14, 17, 21 or 24) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 69228