Glide through the streets of Prague on a unique Segway and see the city sights from the comfort of a self-balancing vehicle. Go to the Charles Bridge, admire Prague Castle, see the Astronomical Clock, and much more.
What to Expect
Discover the beautiful sites of Prague on a Segway tour and see most famous attractions from a unique, 21st century mode of transport.
After you have met your guide and received a full training session, set off over to explore the historic streets and monuments, such as the famous Charles Bridge, John Lennon Wall, and the poignant Jewish Quarter.
Native tour guides will guide you through 1,000 years of history, providing local insights about the underbelly of Czech culture and local folklore. In just a short amount of time you’ll be able to see far more than would be possible by foot, and in a much more fun fashion than a bus tour.
Among the many highlights of the tour are the enchanting streets of Lesser Town, Prague Castle, Petrin Tower, Kampa Island, and the fasinating Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square; an ideal location for the start and end of your tour.
- Segway rental
- All training and safety gear
- Tour sites include, but are not limited to, Astronomical Clock, Old Town Square, Jewish Quarter, Prague Castle (depending on tour), Petrin Tower (depending on tour), Lesser Town, Kampa Park, John Lennon Wall, National Theatre, and more
Discover Tour Center, Michalska 8, Prague 1-Old Town
What to Remember
• Private Segway tours are available everyday from 08:00 to 20:00.
• Once you have booked, the vendor will get in touch to arrange the specific starting time of your tour.
• Standard language of the guide: English. Other language need to be requested and confirmed from provider