A trip to Prague would not be complete without visiting the magnificent Prague Castle. Get advice on how to lessen your wait in the security line, avoid queuing in the standard ticket line to purchase tickets and get a short introduction to the complex.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- After exchanging your voucher on the date and time booked, your ticket is valid for 2 days and allows you one entry to each building in the castle interiors during this whole period.
- Entry to the main Prague Castle area is free: this ticket allows you access to the interior buildings.
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check before coming to the meeting point and picking up their tickets. The waiting time may vary during the week.
- Discounts are available for the following persons upon presentation of valid ID: Students of secondary school and university students (aged from 17 to 26), as well as senior citizens aged 66 and over. Tickets must be purchased directly at the Prague Castle ticket counter.
- Please note that parts of the Prague Castle complex might be subject to closures due to special events.