Enjoy hassle free access to the marvelous buildings on Prague's Castle Hill. Gaze at the monumental structures that have defined Prague for centuries. Learn about the history of the area from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meetingpoint is at Křižovnické square, by the statue of Charles IV., our guide will hold an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note, on special occasions (e. g. state visits), parts of the Castle might be closed to visitors. St. Vitus Cathedral is regularly closed every Sunday morning (church services), and the Old Royal Palace for several days around October 28 (state awards ceremony). The interiors are open 9:00–17:00 during the summer season (April – October) and 9:00–16:00 during the winter season (November – March).