On a guided tour, see what's underneath the city of Prague. Learn its history as you visit hidden rooms, cellars, and corridors in the Old Town's underground network.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Check in and exchange your voucher 5-10 minutes before the tour starts from the Prague Tours Ticket Office. You can find the office inside the Art Passage to the right side of the Hotel U Prince at Male Namesti Nr. 11. The GPS coordinates are N 50.086350, E 14.419815. You can find the Google Maps location and photo at www.prague-underground-tours.com/contact.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This activity is not suitable for baby strollers