Explore Prague’s historical Jewish Quarter and its synagogues and visit the city’s Old Town. Your tour guide will also take you around the Jewish Cemetery and tell you about Prague’s Jewish history, including the events leading up to WWII.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English, German, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet the guide at Jan Palach Square, Prague, in front of the Rudolfinum. The guide will be holding the white and blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As you'll be walking outdoors, be sure to wear clothing suitable for the weather..