Prague's Jewish Quarter is one of the most important Jewish areas in the world. Visit the historic Jewish Quarter in Prague and listen to a short introduction from a knowledgeable guide before you explore on your own.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- English, German, French, Czech, Spanish, Russian, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Rudolfinum, on Jan Palach square 5 minutes before the start of the activity. The guide will be holding a blue and white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The whole complex is closed every Saturday and on Jewish holidays.