A private tour during which you will visit a few venues in Poznan whilst enjoying a full range of Polish beer. You will be introduced to over 11 different beers, including mass produced, regional, and craft varieties.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Parish Church of St. Stanislaus (Fara Church), Gołębia 1A, 61-834 Poznań.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before your tour to receive important information