With over 160 wax sculptures, snap photos and interact with wax-likenesses of historic figures such as Ponce de Leon, Albert Einstein, and Princess Diana. Potter's Wax Museum opened its doors in 1949, becoming the first wax museum in the United States.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
31 Orange Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 are free
- Picture and video taking is allowed in the museum