Enjoy a walking tour of Babelsberg Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the Potsdam conference of 1945, the Bridge of Spies and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
- Hear about the history of the Babelsberg Park and WWII
- Admire the beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Bridge of Spies from Babelsberg Palace
- Listen to fascinating stories and anecdotes from your local guide
- Food and drinks
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This is activity is also available as a private tour (option to select this when booking).