Enjoy a walking tour of Babelsberg Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the Potsdam conference of 1945, the Bridge of Spies and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
- Hear about the history of the Babelsberg Park and WWII
- Admire the beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Bridge of Spies from Babelsberg Palace
- Listen to fascinating stories and anecdotes from your local guide
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This is activity is also available as a private tour (option to select this when booking).