Visit two of Slovenia’s top attractions in one afternoon. Begin at Predjama Castle, perched on a cliff high above and explore its chambers. Ride a train into the famous Postojna Cave to admire stalactites and stalagmites, tunnels and galleries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes as the temperature in Postojna Cave is constant 8°C.