Discover the most famous walking trail in Southern Italy, along a breathtaking path suspended between sky and sea, together with a professional tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the statue/fountain in Piazza Paolo Capasso, 41, 80051 Pianillo NA, ItaliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or those suffering from heart problems.
- An average level of physical preparation is recommended.
- This tour is an "open" tour so you will meet people speaking different languages, your tour guide will speak both Italian and English.