Follow the curves of the Amalfi coastline on a vintage Vespa. Discover the stunning beauty of the landscape with your guide and see some of the most picturesque villages in Italy, riding from Positano to Ravello to reach Amalfi and the lovely Atrani.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at client's hotel included. If it's in the pedestrian area client can reach us at the beginning of the pedestrian area
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a scooter and bring a valid driver's license to join the tour. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license, otherwise, you won’t be allowed to drive
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund
- Please don't wear boots or shoes with ornaments or decorations as they can scratch the Vespas
- The Vespas used on the tour have been selected as the most beautiful and exclusive that Piaggio has ever produced, and are all in excellent working condition
- Please note that no lunch is included on this tour