Marvel at the coastal landscapes of the Sorrentine Peninsula and Capri from aboard an elegant boat on a full-day tour from Positano. See the amazing sea caves and Paleolithic rocks and get some free time to explore the island at leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your crew at Parking Mandara, where you will be transferred by minivan/minibus to the port of Piano di Sorrento.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- This tour does not include the stop to the Blue Grotto, due to the long waiting time
- All the guests interested can visit the Blue Grotto by themselves during the free time on the island
- This is not a private tour
- This tour will have a maximum of 12-14 travelers