Marvel at the coastal landscapes of the Sorrentine Peninsula and Capri from aboard an elegant boat on a full-day tour from Positano. See the amazing sea caves and Paleolithic rocks and get some free time to explore the island at leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 9.15am at Parcheggio Mandara (Viale Pasitea, 82, 84017 Positano SA)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided onboard. It is suggested that you bring your own, or you can buy it new from the local partner's office before boarding (€9 mask, €6 snorkel)