Learn how to paddle-board and discover the coast of Portofino from an unusual and exclusive perspective. Learn the basics of paddle boarding as you take in breathtakig views and explore this area in a sustainable way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Niasca, in the bay of Paraggi, between Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino. Once in Santa Margherita L. continue towards Portofino until the bay of Paraggi. Passed the inlet of the bay, after 200m on the left you will find a sandy beach where the outdoors sports center is located.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Minimum 10 years of age to participate
- You must be able to swim to participate in this activity
- Program may be subject to variation depending on sea and weather conditions and group level
- If the minimum number of the tour participants is not reached, you will be notified of an alternative date or activity, or you will be refunded
- Provide your own bathing suit, beach towel, a dry change of clothes, sea shoes, hat, sun glasses, water bottle and energy bars
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity
- Lockers are available for customers according to availability; the staff does not take responsibility for any loss of valuables
- There are no toilets in our office, but you will find basic services in the nearby bay of Paraggi
- There is limited parking in Paraggi, especially during summertime. We suggest to reach our office by alternative means (bus, boat, bicycle) or walking from Portofino (about 10 minutes) or S. Margherita L. (about 40 minutes).