This sea kayak excursion accompanied by a kayak BCU leader and environmental local guide will allow you to reach the most stunning spots of the marine protected area and park of Portofino. This tour is ideal for kayakers with some experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Paddle surrounded by the nature of the park of Portofino
- Use high quality equipment specific for sea kayaking
- Enjoy the tour immersed in unspoiled nature
- Have possible wildlife sightings of dolphins, several types of birds such as cormorants and grey herons and many other species
- Choose between a 3- or 5-hour tour
- Professional local guide & kayak BCU leader
- Sea kayak (sit-in sea kayaks), paddle, buoyancy aid, spraydeck, and life jacket
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Via Anton Maria Maragliano, 41, 16038 Santa Margherita Ligure GE, ItaliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- 10% discount for kids under 14 years of age
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply; maximum of 12 persons per booking.
- Participants must be able to swim
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (min. 2 participants required). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or in case there are not enough passengers to meet requirement (minimum number per tour), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please make sure that you bring the following items: bathing suit, sea shoes (sneakers or neoprene boots), hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, beach towel, water, and energy bars.
- The itinerary and visit to the listed locations are subject to the group level and the sea and weather conditions.