Take a sensational dive with mask and snorkel in the crystalline clear blue waters of this natural aquarium. The bay is forbidden to boat traffic and therefore completely safe for swimming.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at Via Duca degli Abruzzi 62, località Niasca, Portofino at least 15 min before the start of the tour. The beach of Niasca is located in the bay of Paraggi between Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino. By train: The train station of Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino is reachable from Milan (2.5 hours), from Genoa (45 minutes), from Pisa (2 hours). You may then continue walking following a beautiful boardwalk on the sea, or reach the location by bus (Number 82 departing from the train station) or taxi. Bus tickets can be bought in newspaper stands, tabacco stores (€ 1,50 approx.) or on board (more expensive). By car: Highway A12 (Genova – Rosignano), exit in Rapallo, continue towards Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino. Please note that access can be challenging during peak season and allow yourself enough time to reach the meeting point on time. Train+bus is the best available alternative, as cars and parking are limited.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- 10% discount for children under 14 years of age
- Please note that minimum numbers of 2 apply and that there is a maximum of 8 people per booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In such an event, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, or in case there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (minimum number per tour), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- You must be able to swim to take part in this tour